A few stalks of shallot, cut into small pieces
8 slices of whole-meal bread
Seasoning: A pinch of sugar
How to make:
1. Break the eggs into a big bowl, add in sugar, beat until pale and creamy. Add in the shredded shallot.
2. Spread butter on all bread slices, ready for use.
3. Pour some oil into a heated wok. Place the bread slices coated both sides with egg mixture into wok, fry until golden brown. Ready for serving.
1. Before frying, adjust temperature to the lowest to avoid being burnt.
2. Turn the other side of bread alter frying for only 2-3 seconds.